Wednesday 15 December 2010

Media Self Evaluation

  • Attainment = 2
I believe my so far since the start of media has been very good as I am currently exceeding my target grades by one grade above. However, although I am currently satisfied, I aim to exceed my target grade by two grades above and achieve my aspirational target grade which is an A.
  • Effort = 1
I believe my effort in class and home towards media is excellent as I try to produce work of my best ability for all work set.
  • Punctuality = 3
I believe my punctuality this term has been average as I have been missing from class due to illness and other reasons.
  • Submission and quality of homework = 1
I believe the submission and quality of my homework throughout media has been excellent as I give time and care about the work I produce, therefore I believe I have achieved this.
  • Ability to work independently = 2
I believe that my ability to work independently is very good as I believe this is also one of my best personality traits.
  • Quality of writing = 1
I believe the quality of writing throughout my work in media has been excellent due to the time and effort I take as my I value my work highly.
  • Organisation of blog = 1
I believe the organisation of my blog is excellent as I have uploaded and clearly labelled all of my work and met all my deadlines.
  • Oral contributions in class = 2
I believe my oral contributions in class have been very good as I am not afraid to contribute and ask questions.



Three WWW's
  • I have grown in confidence in Media.
  • I have learnt various media techniques and terminology which will help me achieve a good grade.
  • I believe that the quality and understanding of my written work in media has improved a lot.
Three Targets (EBI's)
  • Try and be punctual to all my media lessons.
  • Try and contribute more to the class which would help myself and my peers.
  • I will also try and stay consistent regarding the quality of my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment